What this answers:
- Are my quotes out of order?
- How do I order my quotes lowest to highest?
- How are quotes organized?
Quotes are arranged by both coverage type and price.
- You'll see day-one coverage at the top and all of those day-one options will be sorted by price.
- Those will be followed by the graded options (where there's some sort of gradation of coverage applied) and those will be sorted by price.
- Those will be followed by the rop/modified/guaranteed options which will be sorted by price.
Why would quotes appear out of order?
In some cases you may see a higher price above a lower price. This is because the coverage toward the top of the list is more fast acting than coverage lower down the list. So you might see a Graded policy at $107/month and an ROP policy at $103/month. The $107/month policy will be closer to the top than the $103/month policy because it is a more desired coverage type.
Please sign in to leave a comment.