You need to change your BPP Key Code or your BPP Email because you found a typo in your email or someone has your credentials that shouldn't.
BPP Key Codes are tied to your subscription number and email. Your subscription number cannot be changed. The only way to adjust your key code is to change your Billing Email Address. To do that:
- Visit https://bestplanpro.com/my-account/edit-address/billing/
- At the bottom of the page, edit the Email field and click Save address
- Grab your new credentials by clicking on the Subscriptions link on the left or by visiting https://bestplanpro.com/customer
With some email providers (like gmail), there's a way to have multiple different email addresses by using a +sign. So firstname.lastname@example.org goes to the same inbox as email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Check with your email provider for more info.
Here's some more info:
- Gmail: https://gmail.googleblog.com/2008/03/2-hidden-ways-to-get-more-from-your.html
- Yahoo: https://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/53777/does-yahoo-have-sub-email-addresses-like-gmail
- Outlook.com: https://www.ghacks.net/2013/09/17/can-now-use-email-aliases-outlook-com/
If you can't create an additional email, you'll have to cancel your subscription and create a new one. Visit https://bestplanpro.com/get to checkout. If you were using a discount code, make sure to apply it to the new subscription.