You need to change your BPP Key Code or your BPP Email because you found a typo in your email or someone has your credentials that shouldn't.
The BPP Key Code is generated using the subscription number and BPP Email. If you change the BPP Email, a new BPP Key Code will be generated to replace the old one. Because your subscription number is decided at checkout, the only way to update your credentials is to update the BPP Email.
- Go to the Customer Portal
- Click on VIEW next to the subscription to edit
- Click on the pencil next to BPP Email or click your BPP Email
- Enter the new email
- Hit the Check Mark or press enter - this will start processing. Note, it'll take about a minute (for now) to do this processing. If you make a mistake, press the X button to cancel the change.
- When the processing is complete, your credentials will be updated and your new BPP Key Code and BPP Email will flash green.
- This system does NOT send any automated emails to the new BPP Email address.
- The system can only generate 1 BPP Key Code for each BPP Email. There is no way to get a different Key Code for the same email address on the same subscription.