What this Answers:
- Who's the target market for Best Plan Pro?
- Is there IMO or Downline pricing for Managers to supply BestPlanPro to their agency?
- What resources exist for Managers to relay to their downlines?
At first glance, one might think that the target market is only new agents. The majority of BPP subscribers are experienced agents. A common misconception is that agents who know their carriers, therefore, don't need the software. Maybe they know their underwriting, but BPP:
- Is far faster than an agent at underwriting (time is money)
- Helps agents be thorough during underwriting (accuracy = persistency)
- Provides a quote for several options simultaneously
- Helps agents stay organized in the house through organizing information intake
Currently our market is Final Expense agents. While we're actively working on term, carriers are having hard times assembling concrete underwriting information. Therefore, we don't have an expected time for Term.
If you're interested in IMO/Downline pricing, reach out to us. We're in the early stage of working with key partners before launching this system. Make sure you have tried Best Plan Pro (have had a subscription) and like it. If you don't like it, it's probably not going to be a good fit for your team.
If you're interested in offering Best Plan Pro to your agents, please let us know what you're thinking and we'd be happy to consider it!
Resources for Managers:
If you're trying to convince your agents to subscribe, send them here: