What this addresses:
- You have to reactivate your browser all the time
- You're asked for your license key after closing your browser
- You cleared your browsing data (or your cache) and now it's asking for your license key again.
Using Firefox or Google Chrome? This browser extension permanently resolves the issue: https://bestplanpro.com/bpp-online-browser-extension/ - once you change any setting or re-activate the software, the Auto-Backup plugin will backup your BPP Online settings and will try to automatically restore them if you clear your browsing data (this works well if you have Browser Sync turned on in either browser).
If your browser deletes BestPlanPro's data, you'll have to reactivate. It's as if your computer got wiped by itself.
The fastest / easiest solution would be to download/use a different browser just for BestPlanPro. The problem is that your browser isn't allowing stored data to persist after restarting the browser. This might be something specific to one website, or you might notice this problem on all websites. You can make sure that your Browsing Data is not cleared on closing your browser, or choosing a browser you don't ordinarily use (maybe one of the following):
- Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome/index.html
- Opera: https://www.opera.com
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/downloads/safari
This should work around your issue all together. Again, to fully resolve your issue, you'll need to adjust your browser's settings, however this approach will resolve it without delving into the browser settings.